BH LK500R Recumbent Cycle
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The LK500R recumbent will set a new standard for light commercially rated equipment. It incorporates innovative features from our previous award winning models, packed into a commercial grade design. With commercial quality finish the LK500R is perfect in any environment. It has an easy walk-through design for safe entry and exit and its self-generating meaning no external power is required to operate the equipment. Comfortable reclining seat back provides a custom fit for all users and convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments without losing focus on your workout.
Commercial environments take their toll on fitness equipment and BH is up to the challenge. The LK Series offers 8 models with sleek styling, robust design, superb biomechanics, and affordable pricing. The BH Fitness LK Series is a complete line of high-value cardio and vibration products that will enable your facility to look great and offer the latest user-friendly equipment.
- Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments without losing focus on your workout.
- Bright Red alpha-numeric LED window and profile matrix for better user feedback
- Polar® wireless HR compatible. Use a polar HR chest strap to readout your HR on the display console or interact with built-in HR control programming.
- Self-generating, no external power required to operate the equipment. Enables flexible placement within a room without regard to power outlet location.
- Comfortable reclining seat back provides a custom fit for all users.
- Easy walkthrough design for safe entry and exit.
- LED Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Number of Programs 16
- Walk through Entry Design
- Self Generating (No External Power Required)
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- Resistance Levels 16
- Fingertip Resistance Controls
- Reclining Seat Back
- Oversized Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Max User Weight (lb) 300
- Unit Assembled (Net) Weight lb. 119.5
- Unit packaged (Gross) Weight lb. 141
- Unit Length (in.) 64.17
- Unit Width (in.) 25.5
- Unit Height (in.) 45.6
Light Commercial Warranty
- Frame Lifetime
- Parts 5 years
- Labour 2 years
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 10 years
- Labour 2 years