Precor AMT835 Adaptive Motion Trainer
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Bring home the exact same AMT used in fitness clubs worldwide. The Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT®) 835 with Open Stride™ fits virtually everyone regardless of size and provides an effective low-impact workout. The AMT® 835 with Open Stride provides you with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective and personalized experience every time - all in one piece of fitness equipment.
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 835, complete with the 830 Line console, takes fitness to a whole new feeling with the addition of the Open Stride™ feature. This single piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a personalized low-impact workout, each and every time. The AMT 835 provides exercisers boundless cardio variety without the need to change machines.
Adaptive Motion with Open Stride™
Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adust their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing an infinite range of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
A Versatile Cardio Workout
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® 835 allows users to focus on different muscle groups for a total body workout.
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player. 830 Line console provides iPod/iPhone® docking station
- Covers - Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Cable Management - Optional
- Transport Wheels - Integrated
- Biomechanics - Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Bearings and Pivot Points - The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Dual Action - Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Step-on Platform - Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Stride Dial™ - The pendulum-like swing of the Stride Dial™ helps users see stride length to determine the muscle groups being worked. As stride length changes, the Stride Dial updates real-time.
- Foot Pedals - Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement. Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Adaptive Stride Length - Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm) it matches the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride™ - Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Minimum Watts - 20 watts
- Maximum Watts - 375 watts
- Resistance System - Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels - 1 - 20
- Equipment - Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- Optional Power Supply - Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC
- 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC
- Applicable country-specific power cord
- Maximum Workout Time - unlimited
- Console Language(s) - Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Electronic Readouts - 20 Readouts: Resistance Level, Open Stride Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Calories / Min, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 30 seconds
- Preset Programs - 6 Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance(1-2 Interval), Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss
- Units Selection - Metric and U.S. Standard
- Console Type - Large LED Display
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Motion Controls - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch - Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry - Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible - Yes
- Wireless - N/A
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width - 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height - 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height with PVS - 81.8 inches / 208 cm
- Equipment Weight - 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Machine Weight (base equipment) - 412 lbs / 187 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 70 inches / 178 cm
- Width - 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height - 67 inches / 170 cm
- Shipping Weight - 495 lbs / 225 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) - 2 inches
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) - 8 W x 14 L inches
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) - 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Regulatory: FCC, ETL, CE, EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year