Precor Spinner® Shift Indoor Cycle (Chain Drive)
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The classic Spinner® model, the Spinner® Shift is built to be the workhorse of your facility. It features a heavier steel frame and more adjustment options, like the fore/aft handlebar adjustments, than the Spinner® Ride. The Spinner® Shift is a great choice for facilities with 10 or more classes per week, and seeking differentiation in their well established indoor cycle offering. Available with both chain and belt drive.
Superior feel from our perimeter weighted flywheel Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner® that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience driven design resulting in more reliability With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes, all Spinner® bikes are designed to shed sweat and be easier to clean and maintain. All aluminum adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it's needed most.
Heavy duty steel frame All the features of the Spinner® Ride plus an oversized steel frame featuring integrated resistance for improved appearance and stiffness, Fore/Aft handlebar adjustment, and aluminum stabilizers for greater corrosion resistance.
- Pedal Mount - Morse taper
- Drive system - Chain
- Resistance System - Friction
- Color - Charcoal
- Frame - Steel
- Handlebars - Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Pedals - Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment - Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Electronic Readouts - Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate/Pulse, Time, Distance, Calories, Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver - Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters
- Display Type - Optional console sold separately
- User Height Range (inches / cm) - 4' 11" to 6' 4" / 150cm to 193cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Crank Width - 162 mm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 54 in / 137 cm
- Width - 21 in / 53 cm
- Height - 47 in / 119 cm
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 47 in / 119 cm
- Width - 39 in / 99 cm
- Height - 11 in / 28 cm
- Shipping Weight - 135 lbs / 61 kg
- ETL, CE, EN957
Precor Spinner Ride / Shift Spinner Warranty
- Frame 7 Years
- Parts 2 Years
- Labour 1 Year
- Wear Items 90 Days
- Console 1 Year