BH LK500X Suspension Elliptical
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The LK500X with its 20.5” stride length and ultra low step up height of only 7.75”, make it the ideal elliptical for settings with space constraints or low ceilings. The innovative upper front drive is smooth, silent and strong, adding to the durability while alleviating cumbersome guide rails and wheels, and ultimately reducing maintenance costs. Its minimal Q Factor provides the optimal biomechanics for less impact on the body during a workout.
Commercial environments take their toll on fitness equipment and BH is up to the challenge. The LK Series offers 8 models with sleek styling, robust design, superb biomechanics, and affordable pricing. The BH Fitness LK Series is a complete line of high-value cardio and vibration products that will enable your facility to look great and offer the latest user-friendly equipment.
- Upper front drive system - Innovative Upper Front Drive Design eliminates rollers for less noise, smoother action and better durability
- Self-generating, no external power required to operate the equipment. Enables flexible placement within a room without regard to power outlet location.
- Natural 20.5" stride length ensures a comfortable, low impact
- The low step up height of 7.75” makes this elliptical ideal for settings with space constraints or low ceilings.
- PCS II Soft step Pedals reduce the impact for a more comfortable workout.
- LED display - Bright Red alpha-numeric LED window and profile matrix for better user feedback.
- Stride Length 20.5
- LED Display
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Compatible
- Contact Heart Rate Grips
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Number of Programs 24
- Compact Design
- Self Generating (No External Power Required)
- Electronic Resistance Adjustment
- Resistance Levels 21
- Oversized Pedals
- PCS Soft Step Pedals
- Water Bottle Holder
- Transportation Wheels
- Max User Weight (lb) 330
- Unit Assembled (Net) Weight lb. 220
- Unit packaged (Gross) Weight lb. 270
- Unit Length (in.) 60
- Unit Width (in.) 36
- Unit Height (in.) 60
Light Commercial Warranty
- Frame Lifetime
- Parts 5 years
- Labour 2 years
- Body/Frame Lifetime
- Parts 10 years
- Labour 2 years