Hoist MI-6 Functional Trainer System
- NEW streamlined design conceals all of the unit’s hardware and includes a Carbon Fiber printed shrouding and an Adjustable Tablet Compartment
- Pulley systems are combined with 360˚ Rotating Columns, a unique Patent Pending Internal Adjuster System and Quick-Release Adaptors to offer smooth and easy one-handed adjustments
- 28 pulley positions allow for each side of the body to be trained independently or both sides simultaneously
- Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack, Bottle Holders and Towel Hooks for convenient storage of accessories and personal items
- Radial LOC® weight system reduces shifting between weight plates for a smooth, quiet motion
- Fully enclosed weight stacks for ease of use and added noise reduction
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space that is designed to fit into a corner
- Split Weight Cabling® delivers 50% resistance to pulleys for increased cable travel (114" with strap handles)
- Multi-position chin-up bar with diamond pattern for improved grip
- Product Width: 54.00" (137 cm)
- Product Height: 83.00" (211 cm)
- Product Length: 47.75" (121 cm)
- Machine Weight: 611 lbs. (277 kg)
- Mi6 Weight Stack Upgrade: dual 200 lb. cast weight stacks
- Adjustable strap handles (1 pair) for varying user heights & arm lengths
- Assist strap for weight assisted pull-ups & lunges
- Padded ankle/thigh strap for comfortable leg exercises
- Dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously
- Commercial quality ultra light aluminum curl bar with revolving attachment point
HOIST Fitness excited to announce the HOIST Mi6 Functional Trainer has won the prestigious GOOD DESIGN Award. Conducted by the Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design, the GOOD DESIGN Award is the world’s most prestigious design award and has been in existence for 67 years.
When looking back at the conception and development of the HOIST Mi6 Functional Trainer, it is easy to see how it became a stand-out, award-winning product. The HOIST Mi6 Functional Trainer was designed with the intentions of upgrading the look of the traditional heavy, garage-bound home gym.
After extensive consumer research, HOIST found that customers want the latest technology packaged in a sleek, simple all-in-one solution with a small footprint that also looks great when not in use. So that is what HOIST set out to deliver with the Mi6 – a product with incredible function that encouraged consumers to showcase it in a personal living space or work-out room.
ABOUT THE GOOD DESIGN AWARD
The GOOD DESIGN award recognizes the most innovative and cutting-edge industrial design, products and graphic designs around the world. The program judges each product based on quality design, function and aesthetics. A judging committee of distinguished design professionals and industry experts rate products in terms of innovative design, new technologies, form, materials, construction, concept, function, utility, and energy efficiency and sensitivity to the environment.
Learn more about the GOOD DESIGN awards at https://chi-athenaeum.org/gda.html