Hoist Roc-It RS-1402 Leg Curl
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Easy-to-use, the gas shock assisted adjustable back pad accommodates varying leg lengths
- Self-aligning roller pad automatically adjusts to reduce potential stress of the ankle joints
- Adjustable shin pad creates a natural hinge movement and reduces shearing forces and stresses to the knee joints
- Starts the body in a upright posture, then rocks rearward during the exercise providing a greater range-of-motion and a more natural hinge movement
- Rocking movement lowers the hips to prevent forward travel of the body during contraction unlike traditional leg curl machines
- Labeled pivot alignment points
- Product Width: 53.25" (135 cm)
- Product Height: 60.25" (153 cm)
- Product Length: 51.75" (131 cm)
- Machine Weight: 698 lbs. (317 kg)