Hoist Roc-It RS-1201 Lat Pulldown
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Self-aligning handles automatically adjust to the user while the forward, unsupported movement of the torso results in greater activation of the core musculature
- Multiple grip positions accommodate varying body sizes and arm lengths
- Starts the body in a slight forward lean, increasing the muscle stretch to the lats and traps
- Pull movement lifts the seat while rocking the body rearward mimicking a natural pull up movement and avoiding unsafe lower back hyperextension
- Patented counter-balanced exercise arm
- Adjustable thigh hold-down pad
- Product Width: 59.00" (150 cm)
- Product Height: 86.00" (218 cm)
- Product Length: 65.50" (167 cm)
- Machine Weight: 728 lbs. (330 kg)