Hoist Roc-It RPL-5305 Decline Press
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™ line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Contoured press arm handles provide multiple grip positions
- Starts with the exercise handles positioned at chest level, then rocks rearward to align the handles with the chin mimicking the natural angular or arched movement of a decline bench press
- Designed to reduce the stresses placed upon the anterior shoulder capsule associated with horizontal extension and internal rotation of the arm
- Synchronized converging exercise motion replicates dumbbell presses
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Product Width: 52.25" (133 cm)
- Product Height: 56.25" (143 cm)
- Product Length: 73.00" (185 cm)
- Machine Weight: 375 lbs. (170 kg)