Hoist Roc-It RS-1102 Biceps Curl
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Cable-Driven exercise movement automatically adjusts to accommodate varying arm lengths and shoulder widths
- Swiveling pulleys provide pronated, neutral or supinated grip positions
- Starts the body in an upright posture to improve arm extension for biceps recruitment, then rocks rearward during the exercise to reduce shoulder and back involvement
- Rocking motion mimics the natural movement of a standing barbell/dumbbell curl without involving the lower back
- Product Width: 59.00" (150 cm)
- Product Height: 58.00" (148 cm)
- Product Length: 64.50" (164 cm)
- Machine Weight: 631 lbs. (286 kg)