Hoist Roc-It RS-1412 Glute Master
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Knee pad adjusts with pivoting movement for accurate left and right exercise positioning
- Added forearm support and angled-grip handles allow users to engage core muscles throughout the exercise
- Rocking downward movement of the upper torso during the exercise offers an optimal range of exercise motion
- Angled forearm and pivoting knee pads offer constant upper and lower body support to avoid unnatural loading of the spine
- Foot plate adjusts to accomodate varied leg lengths
- Product Width: 57.50" (146 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Product Length: 52.60" (134 cm)
- Machine Weight: 580 lbs. (263 kg)