Hoist Roc-It RS-1501 Shoulder Press
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Dynamic adjustment is the essence behind the new ROC-IT™line from HOIST®. Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise by continuously adjusting the position of the user with the movement of the exercise arm. As a result, the ROC-IT line embodies a unique training experience that achieves the unrestricted joint movement and core activating benefits of functional training coupled with the stabilizing benefits of machine-based equipment. Try it out for yourself and experience the ride of the ROC-IT line!
- Designed to place the hands in a neutral grip position to reduce potential shoulder impingements
- Starts the exercise handles positioned in front of the body, then rocks rearward positioning the handles overhead to mimic the natural movement of a dumbbell shoulder press
- Rocking movement aligns the user's arm with the midline of their torso to decrease external rotation of the arm and shoulder and reduce lower back arching
- Ratcheting seat adjustment
- Product Width: 53.50" (136 cm)
- Product Height: 54.75" (139 cm)
- Product Length: 66.75" (170 cm)
- Machine Weight: 622 lbs. (282 kg)