Landice L10 Treadmill
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The L10 is our newest treadmill specifically designed for demanding club environments. With its 5-horspower AC drive, the L10 is the perfect complement to any commercial setting. Its sleek design and durable construction are trademark elements to Landice’s engineering heritage, making it the machine you can depend upon.
L10 Treadmill Features
The L10 is the perfect complement to any high-use club setting. It comes with a 5 horsepower AC motor and top speed of 15.5 mph. The AC motor is known for its durability and ruggedness due to its brushless design and contributes to its long life expectancy. In addition, it has a 22 x 60 inch running area, contact heart-rate, 0% to 15% incline, an easy-to-use console with flexible programs, a 500-lbs. user capacity, and a 5-year parts warranty.
The L10 Treadmill Highlights
The L10 treadmill features a five-horsepower AC drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 15.5 mph. Its 1" thick, reversible deck is capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L10 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
- 5 HP AC drive motor
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 83" x 34" X 64" footprint
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line
- Steel frame
- 0.5 to 15.5 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" W x 60" running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
The Best Warranty in the Industry
Commercial Products carry a 5-year parts only/1-year labor warranty. Commercial Club Series models cover continuous usage in pay-for-membership settings. Commercial LTD models cover usage up to 5 hours/day.
Console Features include:
- Statistics display showing: Time, Speed, Distance, Incline, Calories, Cal/Hour, Pace, Pulse, METs, Watts, and Lap Counter
- 5 Built-in programs (Fat Burn, Intermediate, Advanced, Intervals, Endurance)
- 2 User-defined programs
- Presence Detection: Presence detection will turn off the treadmill if the control panel keys, heart rate, or foot plant is not detected within 60 seconds. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Sound: Console will beep when changes are made. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Keypad: Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- CSAFE Jack
- USB Port
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart-Rate and telemetry (Optional chest strap required)