Precor AMT813 Adaptive Motion Trainer
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 813 now has a longer stride length and fixed height to provide exercisers of all fitness levels with a wider range of motions during workouts. The AMT 813 intuitively responds to users' natural motion, allowing them to adapt their stride length for a comprehensive cardio workout - all without so much as the push of a button.
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 813, complete with the 810 Line console, now has a longer stride length and fixed height to provide exercisers of all fitness levels with a wider range of motions during workouts. The AMT 813 intuitively responds to users' natural motion, allowing them to adapt their stride length for a comprehensive cardio workout - all without so much as the push of a button.
Naturally adapting stride length — without the need to control settings — from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), to match the desired workout for each unique user.
A Versatile Cardio Workout
With a combination of climbing, walking and running movements, moving handle bars and dual action movements between the arms and legs, the AMT® 813 allows users to focus on different muscle groups for a total body workout.
810 Line Console
The streamlined console of the 810 Line provides all the essential features with a premium feel and better value entertainment options, ensuring users a rewarding workout that complements active lifestyles.
- Covers - Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Cable Management - Optional
- Transport Wheels - Integrated
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - Accessories holders for water bottle, reading communication devices and portable music player. 810 Line console provides iPod/iPhone® docking station
- Bearings and Pivot Points - The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Dual Action - Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Biomechanics - Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Foot Pedals - Foot pedals with toe caps enable user to optimize muscle involvement.
- Step-on Platform - Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. Platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Adaptive Stride Length
- Naturally adapt stride length without the need to control settings. From zero to 36 inches (91 cm), it matches the desired workout for each unique user.
- Minimum Watts - 20 watts
- Maximum Watts - 375 watts
- Resistance System - Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels - 1 - 20
- Equipment - Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- Optional Power Supply - Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC
- 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC
- Applicable country-specific power cord
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, TimeElapsed, Time Remaining, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Calories / min, Strides / min
- Maximum Workout Time - unlimited
- Units Selection - Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs - 6 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Interval, Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss, Variety (Random), Performance (1-2 Interval)
- Console Type - LED
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch - Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width - 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height - 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height with PVS - 81.8 inches / 208 cm
- Equipment Weight - 412 lbs / 187 kg
- Machine Weight (base equipment) - 412 lbs / 187 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width - 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height - 67 inches / 170 cm
- Shipping Weight - 495 lbs / 225 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) - 2 inches / 5 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) - 8 W x 14 L inches / 20 W x 36 L cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) - 6.5 inches / 16.5 cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Regulatory - FCC, ETL, CE, EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- Wireless - N/A
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year