Precor Discovery Series DPL0305 Pulldown
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Unlike traditional Pulldowns, the Discovery Series Plate Loaded Pulldown features a compact design that is more welcoming to all users.
Independent Movement & Proper Angles
The movement arms move independently at an optimal angle to increase the user's range of motion. This not only ensures proper muscle activation but also encourages user to engage core at the same time.
The pulling handles allow for multiple grip angles which provide variety in a workout.
- Frame and Finish - Oversized 4x2-inch frames are 11 and 8-gauge steel and welded in all structural areas. Powder coated frames.
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- Grip Diameter - 1.25 inches / 32 cm
- Standard Colors - Movement Arms - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors. Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Max Load Weight - 450 lbs / 204 kg
- Starting Weight - 5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Weight Storage Horns - 4
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 66 inches / 168 cm
- Width - 51 inches / 130 cm
- Height - 76.5 inches /194 cm
- Equipment Weight - 326 lbs / 148 cm
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year