Precor Discovery Series DPL0550 Shoulder Press
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The Shoulder Press features a counter balance that provides a low starting weight, allowing novice lifters more options.
The seat angle and adjustments allow for proper user positioning that ensures alignment of weight with joints for stabilization under lifting load.
Oversize Handle Size
The 1.5" diameter of the handles allows for reduced pressure on the user's hands, decreasing the chance of strain and injury.
- Frame and Finish - Oversized 4x2-inch frames are 11 and 8-gauge steel and welded in all structural areas. Powder coated frames.
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- Grip Diameter - 1.5 inches / 38 cm
- Standard Colors - Movement Arms - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors. Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Max Load Weight - 360 lbs / 163 kg
- Starting Weight - 10 lbs / 4.5 kg
- Weight Storage Horns - 4
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 57 inches / 144 cm
- Width - 60.5 inches / 153 cm
- Height - 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight - 310 lbs / 141 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year