Precor Discovery Series DPL0616 Calf Raise
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Intuitive & Easy
The fall away catch quickly releases when user engages in the exercise. When the user is finished, they simply place the catch back in place and lower the carriage allowing for an easy exit and no sudden dropping of the weight.
The seated design of this calf raise eliminates compression of the spine, providing a more effective and comfortable workout.
The adjustable thigh pads allow users of all sizes to fit this unit to their needs.
- Frame and Finish - Oversized 4x2-inch frames are 11 and 8-gauge steel and welded in all structural areas. Powder coated frames.
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- Grip Diameter - 1.25 inches / 32 cm
- Standard Colors - Movement Arms - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors. Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Starting Weight - 25 lbs / 11 kg
- Max Load Weight - 450 lbs / 204 kg
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 59 inches / 150 cm
- Width - 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height - 40 inches / 101 cm
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year