Precor Discovery Series DPL802 Smith Machine
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Walk Through Design
The bold open design of the Discovery Series Smith Machine provides a welcoming statement for all exercisers, with an 80 inch head clearance.
11 Degree Frame Angle
The precise angle of the Smith Machine frame optimizes the body's natural movement path for proper squat form.
Low start weight
With no counter balance, the Smith Machine offers a low start weight creating a more realistic weight lifting experience. This also reduces high wear parts, increasing the life of the unit.
- Adjustable safety stops easily accessed from the user position
- Six weight plate storage horns
- Foot pads and heavy duty levelor device acomodates uneven floor surfaces
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Adjustments - 16 Bar hooks @ 4 in / 102 mm increments
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- Grip Diameter - 1.375 in / 35 mm
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Weight Storage Horns, Six Storage horns at 10 in / 25 cm length each (three per side)
- Max Load Weight, 6 x 45 lb / 5 x 25 Kg Olympic Weight Plates per side
- Starting Weight, 25 lb / 11.3 kg
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length, 56 in / 142 cm
- Width, 84 in / 214 cm
- Height, 90 in / 229 cm
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 56 in / 142 cm
- Width - 84 in / 214 cm
- Height- 90 in / 229 cm
- Shipping Weight - 395 lbs / 179 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year