Precor Discovery Series DSL0314 Diverging Lat Pulldown
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The Advanced Movement Design™ of the Discovery™ Series Selectorized Line Diverging Lat Pulldown features independent movement arms and ergonomically shaped rotating handles. This allows for natural user defined movement, greater variety, and increased muscular involvement.
Proprietary Handle Design
Our independent, user defined handle design allows for various natural user positions during the full range of motion. The slip resistant handles are ergonomically shaped to optimize grip with less forearm fatigue.
Advanced Movement Design
The independent movement arms move in a diverging motion, providing a more natural feel, greater range of motion and variety in exercise movement patterns.
Adjustable roller pads and a gas-assisted ratcheting seat adjustment help accommodate a wide variety of user sizes.
- Weight Stack - Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery - Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustable Seat - Yes, gas-assisted ratcheting seat adjustment
- Adjustments - Gas -assist ratcheting seat adjustment requires only a lift to release the lever. Easy pull-pin allows for adjustment of the large oversized thigh stabilizer pads which are angled for easier entry and exit. Large adjustment handle includes slip-resistant rubber overmold. Adjustment points are highlighted with a contrasting color for easy identification and use.
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bearings and Pivot Points - Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - The non-slip drink-and-accessory tray is integrated and features large open, even surface area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Pulleys and Cables - Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 3/16 inch (7"x19") aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch and coated to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Frame and Finish - The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2x4" electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- General Features - Diverging axis allows for more natural motion and greater range of motion.
- Independent, user defined proprietary handles allow for user’s natural movement , supination and pronation through the pulling range of motion. Ergonomically fit handles are slip resistant over molded handles.
- Standard Shroud Color - Pacific Blue, Black, Dark Cavern
- Incremental Add-on Weight - 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Weight Stack - 240 lbs / 109 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors. Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Workout Area (L x W) - 56 L x 50 W / 140 L x 127 W
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 47 inches / 119 cm
- Width - 50 inches / 127 cm
- Height - 84 inches / 213 cm
- Equipment Weight - 565 lbs / 256 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 58 inches / 147 cm
- Width - 49 inches / 125 cm
- Height - 85 inches / 216 cm
- Shipping Weight - 582 lbs / 264 kg
- EN957 - Yes
- ASTM - Yes
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year