Precor Discovery Series DSL0324 Diverging Low Row
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The Advanced Movement Design™ of the Discovery™ Series Selectorized Line Diverging Low Row combines flexible, free movement with ergonomically shaped rotating handles. Biomechanically precise diverging movement arms ensure a natural and comfortable feel for your exercisers.
Proprietary Handle Design
The innovative handle design moves freely with the user's body so it feels comfortable, natural and easy. The slip resistant handles are ergonomically shaped to optimize grip with less forearm fatigue.
The Diverging Low Row requires no adjustments, positioning the user properly and allowing them to "get in and go".
Non-Skid Foot Plate
The large foot plate allows for a personalized workout, accommodating a wide variety of user sizes and desired movement patterns.
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Weight Stack - Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery - Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustments - No adjustments necessary.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - The non-slip drink-and-accessory tray is integrated and features large open, even surface area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Frame and Finish - The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2x4" electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bearings and Pivot Points - Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Pulleys and Cables - Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 3/16 inch (7"x19") aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch and coated to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- General Features - Diverging axis allows for more natural motion and greater range of motion. Independent, user defined proprietary handles allow for user’s natural movement , supination and pronation through the pulling range of motion. Ergonomically fit handles are slip resistant over molded handles.
- Standard Shroud Color - Pacific Blue, Black, Dark Cavern
- Incremental Add-on Weight - 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Weight Stack - 240 lbs / 109 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors. Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Workout Area (L x W) - 77 L x 50 W / 196 L x 127 W
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 77 inches / 196 cm
- Width - 48 inches / 122 cm
- Height - 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight - 561 lbs / 255 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 79 inches / 201 cm
- Width - 47 inches / 120 cm
- Height - 63 inches / 160 cm
- Shipping Weight - 578 lbs / 262 kg
- EN957 - Yes
- ASTM - Yes
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year