Precor Discovery Series DSL0620 Inner Thigh
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Ratcheting Start Position
The unique ratchet adjustment allows the user to easily adjust the start position for maximized comfort once in position.
For maximum privacy, the user faces inward towards the fully shrouded weight stack.
The feet rest on foot bars for a comfortable user position and support.
- Weight Stack - Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards.
- Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings.
- The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation.
- The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery - Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustable Seat - Yes, gas-assisted ratcheting seat adjustment
- Adjustments - Ratcheting seat adjustments require only a lift to release the lever. Handles include slip-resistant rubber sleeves with machined alloy end-caps. Adjustment points are highlighted with a contrasting color for ease-of-use.
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bearings and Pivot Points - Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - The drink-and-accessory holder features large open, even surfaced area, easily accessable and easy to keep clean.
- Pulleys and Cables - Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 3/16 inch (7"x19") aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 1/4 inch or 1/8 inch and coated to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Frame and Finish - The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2x4" electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- General Features - Easy-to-operate adjustable start position. User faces fully shrouded weight stack for privacy. Slightly reclined back position for comfort and stabilization.
- Standard Shroud Color - Pacific Blue, Dark Cavern, Black
- Incremental Add-on Weight - 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Weight Stack - 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors. Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Workout Area (L x W) - 66 L x 55 W inches / 168 L x 139 W cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 66 inches / 168 cm
- Width - 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height - 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight - 544 lbs / 247 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Shipping Weight - 595 lbs / 270 kg
- EN957 - Yes
- ASTM - Yes
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year