Precor Discovery Series Abdominal DSL0714
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The Discovery™ Series Selectorized Line Abdominal machine enables exercisers to fully isolate the abdominal contraction. The contoured back and elbow pads, along with the foot rest allows users of all sizes to stabilize themselves during exercise.
Four Bar Linkage Arm Design
The linkage design of the arms creates a similar feeling of abdominal contraction, maximizing muscle engagement of the abs during the workout.
Elevated Arm Position
This is the ideal position for proper breathing and muscle contraction during the range of motion.
Fixed Foot Plate
The fixed foot plate provides a stable foundation for users of all sizes.
- Weight Stack - Units have fully shrouded weight stacks in full compliance with ASTM and EN standards. Each selector plate is entirely precision-machined on all surfaces. Top plate has replaceable precision self-lubricating bushings. The plates feature a black painted protective finish. Guide rods are precision centerless ground, polished, with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust retardation. The weight stack is elevated to facilitate user pin selection from seated position.
- Upholstery - Premium-quality 3D urethane molded-foam padding for maximum comfort. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Automotive-grade, two-textured fabric features double top stitching on all seams.
- Adjustable Seat - Yes, gas-assisted ratcheting seat adjustment
- Adjustments - Gas -assist ratcheting seat adjustment requires only a lift to release the lever. Handles include slip-resistant rubber sleeves with machined alloy end-caps. Adjustment points are highlighted with a contrasting color for ease-of-use.
- Instructional Placard - Easy to understand exercise placards feature large set-up and start and finish position diagrams that are visibly easy to identify. QR codes provide quick and easy video instruction from your smart phone or Preva app.
- Bearings and Pivot Points - Oversized, linear, re-circulating ball bearings run on case-hardened shafts and are sealed and self aligning. Pivot points and joints feature motor-grade sealed ball bearings, or sleeve bearings, utilizing either oil-impregnated bronze bushings or pre-lubricated nylon bushings. Bolts are grade 5 or above in all applications.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - The drink-and-accessory holder features large open, even surfaced area, easily accessible and easy to keep clean.
- Pulleys and Cables - Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys for durability, with precision motor-grade ball bearing pulleys. Cable consists of 1/4 inch (7""x19"") aircraft cable coated with black pressure-extruded nylon to 3/16 inch. The cables conform to specification MIL-W-83420D-BARE cable only. When used, redirection pulleys route cables close to frame to minimize chance of external interference.
- Frame and Finish - The frame is 11 gauge (.120 in) 2x4"" electroweld steel racetrack tubing. Movement arms are made of electroweld steel round tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- General Features - Arm, seat and back pad position secures the user and four bar linkage movement arm design maximizes abdominal muscle engagement. Foot brace allows users of all sizes to stabilize themselves during exercise.
- Standard Shroud Color - Pacific Blue, Black, Dark Cavern
- Incremental Add-on Weight - 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Weight Stack - 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors. Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Workout Area (L x W) - 54 L x 51 W inches / 137 L x 130 W cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 51 inches / 130 cm
- Width - 50 inches / 127 cm
- Height - 59 inches / 150 cm
- Equipment Weight - 523 lbs / 237 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 52 inches / 132 cm
- Width - 52 inches / 132 cm
- Height - 61 inches / 155 cm
- Shipping Weight - 540 lbs / 245 kg
- EN957 - Yes
- ASTM - Yes
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year