Precor EFX532i Elliptical Crosstrainer
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The EFX® 532i is equipped with the unique CrossRamp® technology which alters the elliptical path between 15 and 40 degrees in both forward and reverse stride motions, cross training various muscle groups to offer a wider range of exercises. The 532i is a cost effective option for smaller commercial facilities.
Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals. Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing users to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct motion.
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower body workouts
Our standard console is designed with clear visuals and familiar layout to increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. This console is complete with 6 workouts, numeric keypad, workout profile, Quick Start, tactile membrane key motion controls, and essential exercise metrics (time, distance, calories, speed, incline, resistance level, Cross Ramp level).
- Covers - Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it.
- Cable Management - Optional
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Transport Wheels - Integrated
- Biomechanics - Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
- Bearings - Single polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings glide on precision extruded-aluminum track to distribute user's weight for efficiency, providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Ramp - Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Foot Pedals - Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self draining.
- Ramp Angle - 15-40°
- Upper Body Handlebars - Fixed Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology - Alters the elliptical path between 15 and 40 degrees in both forward and reverse stride motions, isolating and cross training specific muscle groups and offering a wider range of exercises for all lower body muscle groups.
- CrossRamp® Technology - Automatic
- Minimum Watts - 18 watts
- Maximum Watts - 720 watts
- Resistance System - Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels - 1-20
- Equipment - Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- Optional Power Supply - Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC - country-specific power cord
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts - Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, SmartRate, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Maximum Workout Time - 240 minutes
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs - 6 Courses: Manual, Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Interval
- Weight Loss, Variety (Gluteal), Performance (Cross Training)
- Console Type - Streamlined LED Display
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate® - Yes
- Network Capabilities
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 84 inches / 213 cm
- Width - 31 inches / 79 cm
- Height - 66.5 inches / 168 cm
- Height with PVS - 80 inches / 203 cm
- Equipment Weight - 245 lbs / 111 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 90 inches / 229 cm
- Width - 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height - 33 inches / 84 cm
- Shipping Weight - 293 lbs / 133 kg
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm) - 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm) - 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) - 2.25 inches / 5.7 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) - 7 W x 15 L inches / 18 Wx 38 L cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) - 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Regulatory - FCC, ETL, CE, EN957 / ASTM
- Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible - Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year