Precor EFX835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The EFX® 835 combines the benefits of CrossRamp® technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups.
CrossRamp® Technology & Natural Movement Path
Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy for users to focus on their individual fitness goals. Our patented elliptical path perfectly mimics a natural running stride, allowing users to keep their heels down for a more comfortable, effective and ergonomically correct motion.
With moving handlebars users can achieve a total body workout
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ products, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
- Covers - Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Cable Management - Optional
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Transport Wheels - Integrated
- Biomechanics - Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings - Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Ramp - Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Foot Pedals - Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
- Ramp Angle - 13-40°
- Upper Body Handlebars - Moving Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology - Provides 20 different settings (13-40 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp® Technology - Automatic
- Minimum Watts - 18 watts
- Maximum Watts - 720 watts
- Resistance System - Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels - 1-20
Power Requirements - Equipment
- Self-Powered - Personal Viewing Screen (PVS)
- Powered - Optional Power Supply
- Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC
- 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC
- country-specific power cord
- Console Language(s) - Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts - 21
- Maximum Workout Time - unlimited
- Electronic Readouts - Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Distance, Strides / Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Stride Length
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs - 15 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons:
- Manual Interval, Interval, Total Body Interval, Variety, Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Custom, Performance, Hill Climb, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, 3 Cross Training, Navy Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Weight Loss
- Muscle Monitor - Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Motion Controls - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Touch
- Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width - 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height - 68 inches / 173 cm
- Height with PVS - 84 inches / 213 cm
- Equipment Weight - 338 lbs / 153 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 85 inches / 216 cm
- Width - 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height - 44 inches / 112 cm
- Shipping Weight - 418 lbs / 190 kg
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm) - 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm) - 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) - 2.3 inches / 5.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) - 14.5 X 6.5 inches / 37 X 17 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) - 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Regulatory - FCC, ETL, CE, EN957 / AST
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year