Precor EFX835 Elliptical with Converging CrossRamp
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The EFX® 835 with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility. Carrying on in the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and Active Status Light™ - all to improve your owernship experience. For exercisers, the EFX 885 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
Converging CrossRamp® Technology
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
With moving handlebars users can push and pull with their upper body to achieve a complete workout.
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ product line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged. Add an optional Entertainment Cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted displays, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience, with total choice and control.
- Long lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints.
- Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals.
- Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than 2 minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension.
Accessories Holder(s) Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
Transport Wheels Wide transport wheels in the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
Biomechanics Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
Bearings Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with over-sized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
Ramp Converging Adjustable CrossRamp®
Foot Pedals Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
Ramp Angle 10-35°
Upper handlebars Moving Handlebars
- Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Minimum Watts 18 watts
- Maximum Watts 720 watts
- Resistance System Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm) 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm) 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Resistance Level
- CrossRamp Level
- Distance, Strides / Min, Total Strides
- Heart Rate
- Time Remaining, Time Elapsed
- % Complete
- Time in Zone
- Segment Time Remaining
- Average Speed (strides per min)
- Calories / min
- Calories / hour
- Target HR
- Average HR
- Stride Length
Tactile Dome Keys
Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
Console Language(s) Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Japanese
Maximum Pause Time (Pause) 30 seconds
Maximum Workout Time Unlimited
Preset Programs 15 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons:
- Total Body Interval
- Cross Country
- 1 Gluteal
- 2 Gluteal
- Hill Climb
- Fitness Test
- 1 Cross Training
- 2 Cross Training
- 3 Cross Training
- Navy Fitness Test
- Heart Rate
- Basic HRC
- Weight Loss
Muscle Monitor Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
Electronic Readouts 21
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready
- FitLinxx Compatible
- Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Height with PVS 82 inches / 208 cm
- Length 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height 67 inches / 170 cm
- Equipment Weight 340 lbs / 154 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length 85 inches / 216 cm
- Width 30.75 inches / 78 cm
- Height 28.125 inches / 71.4 cm
- Shipping Weight 396 lbs / 180 kg
- Equipment Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
Personal Viewing Screen (PVS)
- Powered Optional Power Supply
- Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- FCC FCC
- ETL ETL
- CE CE
- EN957 EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year