Precor EFX883 Elliptical with Converging CrossRamp
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The EFX® 883 with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and the Active Status Light™ - all to improve your owernship experience. For exercisers, the EFX 885 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The 880 line touchscreen console provides exercisers with an engaging workout through an intuitive interface.
Converging CrossRamp® Technology
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy direction to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results.
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilizers during hands-free training.
880 Line Touchscreen Console (new P82)
The 880 line console not only offers a brillant 15" screen that is ergonomically positioned to delivery crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportnity to build your brand, share information about activities and services, and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Long lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints.
- Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals.
- Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than 2 minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension.
- Front covers can be removed in less than 2 minutes, providing quick access to lift assembly.
Accessories Holder(s) Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
Transport Wheels Wide transport wheels in the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
Bearings Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with over-sized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
Foot Pedals Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
Ramp Converging Adjustable CrossRamp®
Biomechanics Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
Ramp Angle 10-35°
Upper handlebars Fixed Handlebars
CrossRamp® Technology Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Minimum Watts 18 watts
- Maximum Watts 720 watts
- Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm) 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm) 25 inches / 63 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm) 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm) 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position) 8 inches / 20 cm
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, CrossRamp Level, Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time in HR Zone, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Numeric Keypad
- Motion Controls
- Tactile Dome Keys
- Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Language(s) English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) 120 seconds
- Maximum Workout Time 120 minutes
- Lose Weight
- 4-3 Interval
- Fat Burner
- Heart Rate Zone
- Be Fit
- 1-1 Interval
- 2-1 Interval
- 4-1 Interval
- Total Body Interval
- Rolling Hills
- Mountain Peaks
- Hill Climb
- Heart Rate Zone
- Get Toned
- Glute Toner
- Glute Toner Plus
- Leg Sculpt
- Leg Sculpt Plus
- Push Performance
- 1-4 Interval
- 1-2 Interval
- 5 K
- Heart Rate Zone
- Test Your Fitness
- Fitness Test
- Number of Preset Workouts 20
- Muscle Monitor Shows muscle recruitment related to change in CrossRamp
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width 30 inches / 76 cm
- Height 72 inches / 183 cm
- Equipment Weight 340 lbs / 154 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length 85 inches / 216 cm
- Width 30.75 inches / 78 cm
- Height 28.125 inches / 71.4 cm
- Shipping Weight 396 lbs / 180 kg
- Equipment Powered
- International 240 VAC country-specific power cord
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- FCC FCC
- ETL ETL
- CE CE
- EN957 EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible Integrated
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year