Precor Icarian Series 202 Seated Preacher Curl
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The biomechanically correct design of the 202 Seated Preacher Curl delivers a targeted workout for the user. The seat is adjustable to accommodate a range of sizes. Built for durability, it also has a small footprint and guards to protect the bar and frame.
- Rubber Feet - Optional
- Foot Covers - Optional
- Upholstery - Premium-quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (.120") and 7 gauge (.188") 2x4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. Electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Equipment Specifications
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors - Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American, Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Workout Area (L x W) - 52 x 33 inches / 133 x 84 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 52 inches / 133 cm
- Width - 33 inches / 84 cm
- Height - 38 inches / 96 cm
- Equipment Weight - 120 lbs / 54 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 45 inches / 114 cm
- Width - 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height - 12 inches / 31 cm
- Shipping Weight - 141 lbs / 64 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year