Precor Icarian Series 304 Pulldown
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The versatile Pulldown modular station can be used in an Icarian® modular system as a plug-in station, or as part of a tandem modular core. The pulley on the Pulldown is located so that users may perform the movement in front of the head comfortably. The thigh pad adjustment accommodates a wide variety of users and the handles can be easily interchanged.
- Stack Shroud - Optional
- Add-on Weights - Optional
- Standard Features - Shroud
- Upholstery - Premium-quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (.120"") and 7 gauge (.188"") 2x4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Weight Stack Standard - 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Weight Stack Heavy - 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors - Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American, Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 73 inches / 185 cm
- Width - 43 inches / 109 cm
- Height - 92 inches / 234 cm
- Equipment Weight - 545 lbs / 248 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year