Precor Icarian Series 311 Incline Lever Row
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The chest pad and non-skid footplate of the 311 Incline Lever Row stabilize and support the user during exercise. Dual position handles allow users to fine-tune exercise position. Durable pillow block bearings provide smooth, low-maintenance performance.
The angle of the chest pad and footplate places the user in the optimal position to recruit all muscles needed in this movement. They support the user so that the user can focus on the exercise and not stabilizing their body.
Dual Handle Positions
The dual positions on the handles provide exercise variety and enables the user to focus on specific muscle groups within the same unit.
The footplate stabilizes the user while allowing them to adjust position according to their size and needs.
- Standard Features - Dual grip position
- Adjustable foot pad for proper exercise positioning
- Chest pad for exercise comfort
- Upholstery - Premium-quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (.120"") and 7 gauge (.188"") 2x4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. Abrasive grit pre-finish with electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Bolt Down Capability - Yes
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors - Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American, Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 73 inches / 185 cm
- Width - 31 inches / 79 cm
- Height - 47 inches / 119 cm
- Equipment Weight - 190 lbs / 86 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year