Precor Icarian Series 320 Dip / Chin Assist
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The Dip/Chin Assist modular station can be used in an Icarian® modular system as a plug-in station or as part of a tandem modular core. Oversized steps, a comfortable knee pad, rotating dip handles and multiple-position pull-up handles are part of the highly versatile Dip/Chin Assist. The knee pad flips up out of the way for unassisted exercises. A linear bearing mechanism assures smoothness and durability.
- Standard Features - Flip-down Knee Pad
- Upholstery - Premium-quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (.120"") and 7 gauge (.188"") 2x4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. The five-stage material prep/wash process if followed by an electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Weight Stack Standard - 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors - Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American, Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 61 inches / 155 cm
- Width - 54 inches / 137 cm
- Height - 93 inches / 236 cm
- Equipment Weight - 635 lbs / 289 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year