Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Strong core muscles support your body and make everyday movements more efficient. Strengthen your core with our commercial series Ab-X, used in fitness clubs worldwide. Designed to target your abdominal muscles precisely and stabilize your core while you exercise, it delivers a focused ab workout.
- Biomechanics - Biomechanically correct movement for a comfortable, focused workout. Unique floating pivot point design creates the ideal crunch movement, reducing stress to neck and shoulders.
- Color - Titanium Metallic frame, black upholstery description
- Design - Supportive back and head pads lessen stress and strain, so you maintain proper body alignment while comfortably positioning and stabilizing your lower back. Vary your foot and leg positions for multiple workout options.
- Size Allowances Multiple feet and arm positions allow all sizes of people to use.
- Space Efficient - Space-efficient design allows you to work out your abs without being down on the floor. Easy entry and exit.
- Transport Wheels - Yes
- Frame - Two-step powder coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to the steel frame. Rubber feet protect floors.
- Upholstery - Premium-quality upholstery with Beautyguard protective topcoat finish. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Double-layer slipcover in appropriate high wear areas. Double stitching on all seams.
- Pivot Points - Pivot points use quiet, self-lubricating bushings.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 68 inches / 173 cm
- Width 36 inches / 90 cm
- Height 38 inches / 97 cm
- Equipment Weight - 150 lbs / 68 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length 55 inches / 139.7 cm
- Width 32 inches / 81.2 cm
- Height 16 inches / 40.6 cm
- Shipping Weight 130 lbs / 59 kg
Shipping Configuration (for non-installed purchases) \
- Ships in one box. Assembly required.
Owner's Manual Language
- Language - Printed in English. Available on Precor.com in English.
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year