Precor Icarian Series FT334 Pulldown
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Dual Weight Stacks
The 2:1 lift ratio of the dual stacks allows users to train effectively, move quickly and have more momentum while slowly increasing weight amount.
Rotating High Pulleys
The high pulleys allow users variety through movements defined by user position.
Adjustable Knee Hold Down
This adjustable feature allows users of all heights to fit the unit to their needs, while maintaining a stable position during the movement.
- Rubber Feet - Yes
- Add-on Weights - 2.5 lbs (5.5 kg) & 5 lbs (11 kg)
- Add-on Weights (value) - Optional
- Foot Covers - Optional
- Standard Features
- Adjustable Thigh Hold-down Pad
- Weight Stack Shroud Cover
- Weight Stack - Dual weight stacks: 200 lbs (91 kg) each
- Depicted weight stack shrouds are not available
- Upholstery - 2" (50 mm) high-density foam covered with abrasion-resistant polyester vinyl fabric that is easy to clean, tough and durable.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (.120") and 7 gauge (.188") 2x4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. Electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Weight Stack Standard - 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Weight Stack Heavy - 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors - Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American, Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Workout Area (L x W) - 67 x 53 inches / 173 x 135 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 53 inches / 135 cm
- Width - 68 inches / 173 cm
- Height - 94 inches / 239 cm
- Equipment Weight - 824 lbs / 375 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year