Precor Icarian Series FT444 Chest
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
This unit allows you to offer two movements on one unit as is accommodates both pressing and fly movements.
The pulleys allow users variety through movements defined by user position.
This adjustable feature allows users of all heights to fit the unit to their needs to ensure proper form during the exercise.
- Rubber Feet - Yes
- Add-on Weights - 2.5 lbs (5.5 kg) & 5 lbs (11 kg)
- Add-on Weights (value) - Optional
- Foot Covers - Optional
- Standard Features - Seat Ratchet System
- Weight Stack - Dual weight stacks: 150 lbs (69 kg) each
- Depicted weight stack shrouds are not available
- Upholstery - 2" (50 mm) high-density foam covered with abrasion-resistant polyester vinyl fabric that is easy to clean, tough and durable.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (.120") and 7 gauge (.188") 2x4-inch bent electroweld steel tubing. Electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat.
- Weight Stack Standard - 150 lbs / 69 kg
- Weight Stack Heavy - 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Standard Frame Colors - Gloss Metallic Silver, Metallic Ash, Desert Bronze, Black Magic Gloss, Gloss White
- Standard Upholstery Colors - Black, Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Graphite, Royal Blue, Slate, American, Beauty Red, Terra Cotta
- Workout Area (L x W) - 68 x 52 inches / 173 x 132 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 52 inches / 132 cm
- Width - 68 inches / 173 cm
- Height - 53 inches / 135 cm
- Equipment Weight - 595 lbs / 270 kg
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year