Precor RBK615 Recumbent Cycle
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The new RBK 615 recumbent bike features a step-through design to appeal to users of all ages. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike. A ventilated air flex seat provides exceptional comfort.
- Resistance System 3-piece compact crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Single Stage Drive System designed to yield smooth, quiet operation and a consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Phase Generator 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery.
- Belt Drive smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Preset Programs 6 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, Basic Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, Random, Hill Climb
- Electronic Readouts Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate®, Resistance, RPM, Time, Percent complete, Heart rate
Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Touch & Telemetry: Chest strap transmitter required.
- SmartRate® instantly displays heart rate. When age and weight are entered, SmartRate helps the user to stay in fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs
- User Height Range (inches) 58 to 78
- Crank Width 19
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 66 inches / 168 cm
- Width 23 inches / 58 cm
- Height 49 inches / 124 cm
- Height with PVS 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Power Requirements
- Equipment Self-Powered
• Structural Frame: 7 years
• Treadmill Drive Motor: 5 years
• Items Subject to Wear: 1 year
• Mechanical and Electrical Parts (including PVS, transmitters): 2 years
• High Wear Console Items, including: Headphone Jacks, USB Connectors, and Apple Connectors: 90 days
• Third Party Television Receiver and/or Media Receiver Boxes (Set Top Boxes): 90 days
• Batteries, Non-integrated Receivers, Non-integrated PVS, and Controllers: 1 year
• Product Labor (including: Base, Console, PVS): 1 year