Precor RBK815 Recumbent Cycle
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The RBK 815 recumbent bike features our 810 Line console and a step-through design to appeal to users of all ages. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike. A ventilated air flex seat provides exceptional comfort.
Step-through design for easy mounting, ventilated Airflex seat, and dual-sided pedals make the RBK 815 a durable, well design product. Access to under the shroud is easy for your servicers as they do not have to remove pedals or cranks.
The recumbent bike includes features like the air flex seat witha ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride. A simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
810 Line Console
The streamlined console of the 810 Line provides all the essential features with a premium feel and better value entertainment options, ensuring users a rewarding workout that complements active lifestyles.
- Covers - Shrouds are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Cable Management - Optional
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Transport Wheels - Integrated
- Biomechanics - To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, Precor designed the recumbent bike to maintain some of the advantages developed for the upright bike. That means setting the angle of the seat rail with an offset from the crank to aid with efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat rail angle is at 15 degrees with a slight offset from the crank axle. This places the knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in the 2 and 8 o'clock positions.
- Frame - Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Seat - The new, molded seat back features a "floating" suspension system that allows the seat back to move with the user for unsurpassed comfort. The ergonomic, curved design and ample ventilation further enhance user comfort, and the polypropylene material is virtually indestructible.
- Bearings - Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Seat Adjustment - The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
- Handlebars - The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Pedals - For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap. The extra-wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes to allow proper pedaling form, with the foot directly over the user's knee.
- Step-Through Design - The RBK 815 recumbent bike features a step-through design (14 inches; 36 cm wide) with a very low step-over height (4 inches; 10 cm).
- Ergonomics - The riding cockpit is designed with sound ergonomics. The seat pads are angled for optimal comfort, maximum low-back support, and minimal interference with the movement of the user's legs. The console is mounted at an optimal viewing angle, with the machine controls within easy reach.
- Minimum Watts - 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts - 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels - 25
- 3-Piece Crank - 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System - The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator - 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive - Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Equipment - Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- Optional Power Supply - Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - N/A
- International 240 VAC - N/A
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts - 8 Readouts: Resistance Level, Calories, Watts, Time, Speed, Distance, RPM, Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time - unlimited
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs - 6 programs accessed by 6 keys: Manual, Interval, Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss, Variety (Random), Performance (Hill Climb)
- Console Type - Stream-lined LED display
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch - Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars next to seat.
- Telemetry - Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from user's heart rate chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- User Height Range (inches / cm) - 60 to 76 / 152 to 193
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Resistance Range - 25
- 18 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- 750 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Crank Width - 19 (7.4)
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 67 inches / 170 cm
- Width - 23 inches / 58 cm
- Height - 49 inches / 124 cm
- Height with PVS - 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight - 210 lbs / 95 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 75 inches / 190 cm
- Width - 28 inches / 71 cm
- Height - 57 inches / 145 cm
- Shipping Weight - 219 lbs / 100 kg
- Regulatory - FCC, ETL, CE, EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year