Precor S3.45 Strength System
The S3.45 Strength System helps you improve your strength conditioning more efficiently. Perform more than 30 types of lifts, rows, raises, curls, crunches, pull-downs, and presses at up to four compact stations – pulling/preacher, pressing, leg extension and the optional leg press. Three individual weight stacks make it easy for multiple people to use it at the same time.
- Accessories Included Ergonomic lat bar, 18"" chromed straight bar with rotating handle, ankle strap, ab/tri strap and detailed instructional charts.
- Biomechanics Biomechanically correct design supports good form and a full range of motion – two key elements in reaching your strength-training goals.
- Dual Resistance Provides dual resistance for greater range of motion when arms move away from the body and inward while the arms are outstretched.
- User-defined Motion Increase the number of reps and overall effectiveness of your workouts with our unique press design that lets you drive the arched path of motion.
- Upper Body Stations Multi-purpose pulling station, pressing station
- Multi-purpose Pulling Station Increase upper body strength with lat pull-downs, seated rows, bicep curls and back extensions all without changing handles
- Pressing Station Increase upper-body strength in arms and shoulders with decline, incline, standard and shoulder press exercises using easy-to-adjust handle bar and set positions.
- Lower Body Stations Leg Extension, OPTIONAL Leg Press
- Leg Extension Station Perform seated and prone leg extensions and curls to work quads, hamstrings, glutes and more. Ankle pads are self-adjusting.
- OPTIONAL Leg Press Station Perform leg presses to work your legs and calves.
Back and Core
- Back and Core Stations Preacher curl / Roman chair station for back and core exercises.
- Frame Electrostatic powder coated steel for durability and appearance.
- Seat Adjustments Ratchet and lock system properly positions seat backs and pads for a comfortable custom fit.
- Instructional Charts Integrated
- Instructional Chart(s) Language English
- Color Stone Gray with dark gray accents and Black upholstery
- Upholstery Vinyl over contoured foam for comfort.
- Guide Rods 1-inch (25.4 mm) diameter chromed steel free-floating guide rods with sound-absorbing rubber ends to eliminate metal-on-metal contact for quiet operation.
- Pulleys and Cables Nylon / fiberglass pulleys. 1/8-inch (3 mm) military spec cable with nylon sheath for minimal wear and more flexibility. Swiveling cable ends are tested to 2,000 lbs (909 kg) tensile strength.
- Transport Wheels No
- Bearings High-quality ABEC-rated ball bearings (Annular Bearing Engineers Committee).
- Weight Stack(s) 3
- Starting Resistance 8 lbs (3.6 kg) each stack
- Standard Weight Stack 208 lbs (94.3 kg) each of three stacks = 624 lbs (282.9 kg) total stack weight
- Heavier Stack Option Yes
- Top Plate Custom-designed, custom-molded cast iron top plate.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Equipment Space Requirements 117 w X 78 d x 83 h
- 117 w X 92 d x 83 h with leg press inches /
- 298 w X 199 d x 211 h
- 298 w X 234 d x 211 h with leg press cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) 1276 lbs (578 kg) including weight stacks, not including options
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Shipping Weight (base equipment) 1951 lbs / 886 kg
- Shipping Configuration (for non-installed purchases) Ships in twelve boxes. Additional boxes each for all options. Assembly required.
Owner's Manual Language
- Language Printed in English. Available on Precor.com in English.
Manufacturer reserves the right to change or alter specifications at any time. Precor protects its product by vigorously enforcing its patent, trademark, copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights in the USA and in other countries. Precor is a registered trademark of Precor Incorporated.
Warranty & Service
Backed by One of the Best Warranties in the Industry
We’re proud of our reputation for designing and making durable and quality equipment. That’s why we confidently offer one of the best warranties available for fitness equipment:
- Lifetime Warranty on the Frame and Welds
- 10 year or 5 year Warranty on Parts and Wear Items
- 1 year Warranty on Labor
- See below for commercial products purchased for home use.