Precor Spinner® Rally Indoor Cycle (Belt Drive)
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The best in class Spinner® model which is built on an all new aluminum frame designed to be the longest lasting, best looking indoor cycle bike for demanding customers and exercisers.
Superior feel from the perimeter weighted flywheel
Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. (19.5 kg) perimeter weighted flywheel. Putting more weight on the outer ring of the flywheel creates more inertia, helping to give each Spinner that signature feel of smooth, fluid motion more closely matching outdoor cycling than any other bike.
Experience driven design
With aerodynamic styling and rounded tube shapes all Spinner(R) bikes are designed to shed sweat to prevent pooling and rust. An open base makes it easier for maintenance and cleaning under and around the bikes. All aluminum adjustment extrusions and covered rear stabilizers protect from rust in places where it's needed most.
The Spinner® Rally features an all aluminum frame for greater corrosion resistance and ride stiffness. This frame is complete with Fore/Aft handlebar adjustments, Morse taper connections, dual sided pedals (SPD compatible and toe cage), and a reliable, powerful friction resistance system. Available in both chain and belt drive.
- Pedal Mount - Morse taper
- Drive system - Poly-V belt
- Resistance System - Friction
- Color - Semi-gloss metallic black
- Frame - Powder coated aluminum
- Handlebars - Dip molded with fore-aft and up-down adjustment
- Pedals - Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment - Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Electronic Readouts - Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate, Time, Distance, Calories
- Low Battery Indicatior
- Receiver - Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters
- Display Type - Optional console sold separately
- User Height Range (inches / cm) - 4' 11" to 6' 4"
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs
- Crank Width - 162 mm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 54 in / 137 cm
- Width - 21 in / 53 cm
- Height - 47 in / 119 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) - 126 lbs / 57 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 47 in / 119 cm
- Width - 39 in / 99 cm
- Height - 11 in / 28 cm
- Shipping Weight - 135 lbs / 61 kg
- ETL - Yes
- CE - Yes
- EN957 - Yes
Congratulations on your new purchase of award-winning Precor equipment! It is an investment that is protected with a limited standard warranty or, if purchased, a limited extended warranty.
THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES OFFER:
- The best service - Over 90% customer satisfaction rating as compared to our competitors.
- Precor-certified technicians are experts in servicing Precor equipment in your area.
- Prompt service to keep your equipment running efficiently and effectively with limited down time.
- High quality parts - Precor technicians use only genuine Precor parts.
In addition, the Precor Extended Commercial Limited Warranty Program offers:
EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM:
- Managed risk of unpredictable and potentially expensive costs by expanding coverage at a fixed rate.
- Extends equipment life by implementing proper procedures.
- Is available on Commercial Cardio Equipment at time of original sale.
For more information on the warranty Precor offers please visit our warranty page.