Precor TRM811 Treadmill
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The fundamental TRM 811 delivers a smooth, comfortable feel for exercisers, while providing operators with exceptional reliability, performance, and efficiency.
Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System & Integrated Footplant Technology™
GFX is our improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
810 Line Console
The streamlined console of the 810 Line provides all the essential features with a premium feel and value entertainment options, ensuring users a rewarding workout that complements active lifestyles.
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Cable Management - Optional
- Transport Wheels - Yes
- Reversible Deck - Yes
- Auto Stop - Yes. Step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser.
- Power-Factor Correction - Next generation motor drive system draws up to 30% less amps resulting in improved performance and efficiency.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop - Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™ - Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System - Yes. New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Deck and Belt - Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation System - Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Frame - New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Rollers - Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Motor - IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
Shipping Dimensions and Weight - Shipping Configuration (for non-installed purchases) - 3 box configuration: Base, Dash, Console
- Length - Base - 92 inches / 234 cm
- Width - Base - 39 inches / 99 cm
- Height - Base - 23.5 inches / 60 cm
- Shipping Weight - Base - 434 lbs / 197 kg
- Length 2 - Dash - 42 inches / 107 cm
- Width 2 - Dash - 39.5 inches / 100 cm
- Height 2 - Dash - 24 inches / 61 cm
- Shipping Weight 2 - Dash - 67 lbs / 30 kg
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts - Speed, Incline, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Calories
- Pace, Distance, Average Speed, Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time - unlimited
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs - 7 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Interval, Custom Interval, Weight Loss, Variety, Random, Performance, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Console Type - LED
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch - Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Power Cord Management - ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Step-up Height - 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Handrail Length (inches / cm) - 24 inches / 61 cm
- Maximum User Weight - 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Speed Range - .5 - 12 mph / .8 - 19.3 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range - 0 - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W) - 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Height - 62 inches / 157.5 cm
- Height with PVS - 78 inches / 198 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) - 420 lbs / 190 kg
- Cord Length - 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Equipment - Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC - Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC - IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- FCC - FCC
- ETL - ETL
- CE - CE
- EN957 - EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year