Precor TRM835 Treadmill
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The contemporary, thoughtful design of the TRM 835 delivers optimal reliability, performance, and efficiency for operators, and unparalleled feel and comfort for exercisers.
Reliable, Efficient and Easy to Maintain
The motor drive system improves performance, efficiency, and reliability through redesigned Power Factor Correction, improved internal cooling, a wider operating range, unique input current averaging to identify more precisely when a running belt requires replacement, and an Active Status Light that alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill.
Ground Effects® Impact Control System & Integrated Footplant Technology™
GFX is our improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off. IFT is our Patented motor drive system that fully complements your natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
830 Line Console
Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ products, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Cable Management - Optional
- Transport Wheels - Yes
- Reversible Deck - Yes
- Auto Stop - Yes. Step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser.
- Power-Factor Correction - Next generation motor drive system draws up to 30% less amps resulting in improved performance and efficiency.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop - Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™ - Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System - Yes. New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high-impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Deck and Belt - Seigling E8 multi-ply polyester belt with optimized lubrication integrated into the material, exclusive to Precor. The running belt is combined with a pre-waxed deck that offers added lubrication especially during the initial break-in period of the treadmill. The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes. The deck is mounted to the GFX system independent of the frame resulting in a stable, quieter treadmill.
- Elevation System - Elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Frame - New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Rollers - Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Motor - IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Maximum Workout Time - unlimited
- Console Language(s) - Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Romanized Russian, Spanish, Japanese
- Electronic Readouts - Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause), 120 seconds
- Preset Programs, 27 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, Custom Interval, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, Variety, Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom, Performance, Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB, WFI Firefighter Test
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Console Type - LED
- Tactile Dome Keys - No
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Motion Controls - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch - Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm) - 3.5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Power Cord Management - ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches / cm) - 24 inches / 61 cm
- Maximum User Weight - 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-up Height - 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Speed Range - .5 - 16 mph / .8 - 25.5 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range - -3% decline to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W) - 60 L x 22 W inches / 153 L x 56 W cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 83 inches / 211 cm
- Width - 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height - 62 inches / 157.5 cm
- Height with PVS - 78 inches / 198 cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment) - 420 lbs / 190 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - Base - 92 inches / 234 cm
- Width - Base - 39 inches / 99 cm
- Height - Base - 23.5 inches / 60 cm
- Shipping Weight - Base - 434 lbs / 197 kg
- Length 2 - Dash - 42 inches / 107 cm
- Width 2 - Dash - 39.5 inches / 100 cm
- Height 2 - Dash - 24 inches / 61 cm
- Cord Length - 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Equipment - Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC - Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC - IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- FCC - FCC
- ETL - ETL
- CE - CE
- EN957 - EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year