Precor TRM932i Treadmill
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The 932i is a durable, low-impact treadmill and includes the essential features members need in an affordable package. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology™ (IFT) and Ground Effects® (GFX), users are ensured a dynamic and rewarding workout. The 932i treadmill is a cost effective option for a broad range of environments such as corporate gyms, apartment complexes and fire departments.
Drive System Quality & Reliability
The 932i treadmill is equipped with a commercial-grade 4 HP AC-motor.
Smooth Natural Feel
Our Assurance Series treadmills deliver a more natural, low impact workout much like running outside. Our patented Ground Effects® impact control system delivers dynamic shock control and optimal push off stability. Integrated Footplant Technology™, our patented belt system, adjusts belt velocity 100 times per second to match natural changes in foot speed, producing a more rhythmic stride and reducing impact.
Our standard console is designed with clear visuals and familiar layout to increase program exploration, leading to greater satisfaction. This console is complete with 6 workouts, numeric keypad, workout profile, Quick Start, tactile membrane key motion controls, and essential exercise metrics (time, distance, calories, speed, incline, resistance level, Cross Ramp level).
- Cable Management - Optional
- Emergency Stop - Yes. Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power, bringing treadmill to a gentle stop. Stop switch has no magnet to lose and has a guard to prevent inadvertent activation.
- Accessories Holder(s) - Yes
- Transport Wheels - Yes
- Reversible Deck - Yes
- Frame - Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Rollers - Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System - Yes. Ground Effects® impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™ - Integrated Footplant Technology™ makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Deck and Belt - Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Elevation System - Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Motor - IFT-Drive controller works with a new, high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts - Speed, Incline, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, Pace, Distance, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, SmartRate
- Maximum Workout Time - 240 minutes
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs - 7 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Interval, Custom Interval, Weight Loss, Variety, Random, Performance, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Console Type - Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch - Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate® - Yes
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible - Yes
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Power Cord Management - Power cord management system includes pre-drilled holes underneath the frame siderails and snap-in cord clips.
- Motor - Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Handrail Length (inches / cm) - 11.5 inches / 29.2 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm) - 2.5 inches / 6.4 cm
- Maximum User Weight - 400 lbs / 182 kg
- Step-up Height - 7.5 inches / 19 cm
- Speed Range - 1-12 mph / 1-20 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range - 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface (L X W) - 22 X 56 inches / 56 X 142 cm
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 79 inches / 204 cm
- Width - 34 inches / 86 cm
- Height - 59 inches / 150 cm
- Height with PVS - 73 inches / 186 cm
- Equipment Weight - 331 lbs / 150 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 82 inches / 208 cm
- Width - 35 inches / 89 cm
- Height - 17 inches / 43 cm
- Shipping Weight - 378 lbs / 171 kg
- Cord Length - 12 ft / 3.7 m
- Equipment - Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC - Dedicated 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC - IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- FCC - FCC
- ETL - ETL
- CE - CE
- EN957 - EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) - Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible - Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year