Precor UBK615 Upright Cycle
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Looking for a low-impact cardio workout at home with health club-quality equipment? The UBK 615 Upright Bike gives you a versatile cardio workout without the impact of running or jumping. This commercial series bike fits into your home and provides the great workout experience that only premium, health club quality equipment can. The UBK 615 Upright Bike has an easy-to-use durable display with 6 preset workouts, 25 resistance levels, touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring with SmartRate® to keep you in your target heart zone, 3-position over-molded handlebars for upright, cruising and road racing positions and is biomechanically engineered for efficiency and comfort. The pedals can be replaced with your own for a custom feel and ride.
- Handlebars - Over-molded handlebar design offer the user three comfortable riding positions: upright, cruising and road. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position. The optimum width of the handlebars provides stability and comfort along the entire forearm. The overall width of the handlebars is similar to indoor cycling bikes, which is narrower than most stationary bikes. This places the user in better ergonomic position, with the forearms more directly under the shoulders. In the cruising position, the handlebar is more comfortable on the user's hands. Touch heart rate is integrated in the upright position.
- Seat - Improved, ergonomic saddle design with comfort groove is injection-molded polyurethane with custom density for optimum riding comfort. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort.
- Biomechanics - To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, the seat post angle and seat post offset from the crank are key to efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat post angle is 74 degrees with a 5-inch (13 cm) offset from the crank axle. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- Bearings - Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Pedals Over-sized, single-sided pedals with integrated pedal strap comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form. The weighted pedals allow for easy placement of foot on the pedal.
- Frame - Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Seat Adjustment Familiar pop-pin seat adjustment allows the user to easily change the seat to their desired height.
- Covers Covers are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Transport Wheels - Integrated
- Cable Management - Optional
- Universal Seat Mount - No
- 3-Piece Crank - 3-piece compact crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System - The single stage drive system is designed to yield smooth, quiet operation and a a consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Phase Generator - 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive - Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels - 25
- Minimum Watts - 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts - 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Console Type - Stream-lined LED display
- Tap Control - No
- Tactile Dome Keys - Yes
- QuickStart™ - Yes
- Motion Controls - No
- Numeric Keypad - Yes
- Units Selection - Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs 6 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, Basic Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, Random, Hill Climb
- Console Language(s) - English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) - 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts - Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate®, Resistance, RPM, Time, Percent complete, Heart rate
- Maximum Workout Time - unlimited
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch - Yes.
- Telemetry - Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user's heart rate chest strap.
- SmartRate® - Yes
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack - Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) - 15in. Screen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible - Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver - Optional
- CSAFE Ready - Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible - No
- Diagnostics - Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg) - 350 lbs / 159 kg
- User Height Range (inches / cm) - 58 - 78 / 147 - 198
- Crank Width - 19
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 46 inches / 117 cm
- Width - 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height - 57 inches / 146 cm
- Height with PVS - 70 inches / 178 cm
- Equipment Weight - 155 lbs / 70 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 47 inches / 118.5 cm
- Width - 22 inches / 57 cm
- Height - 31.5 inches / 80 cm
- Shipping Weight - 173 lbs / 79 kg
- Equipment - Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) - Powered
- Optional Power Supply - Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC - N/A
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC - N/A
- International 240 VAC - N/A
- FCC - FCC
- ETL - ETL
- CE - CE
- EN957 / ASTM - EN957 / ASTM
- Frame - Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items - 10 years
- Labour - 1 year