Precor UBK835 Upright Cycle
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The UBK 835 upright bike is one of our commercial upright bikes with 12 programs, 25 resistance levels, touch and telemetry heart rate monitoring with SmartRate. The seat and pedals can be replaced with your own for a custom feel and ride. The 835 also features 3-position handlebars for upright, cruising and road positions, dual sided pedals and K.O.P.S. biomechanics.
- Handlebars Handlebar design offers three riding positions - upright, cruising, and road. The overall width of the handlebars places the user in better ergonomic position with the forearms more directly under the shoulders. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position.
- Seat Ergonomic seat design with comfort groove. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width that quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort. Universal seat post allows easy installation of your own saddle.
- Biomechanics KOPS Biomechanics (Knee Over Pedal Spindle) - to achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, the seat post and seat post offset from the crank is key to aide in efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat post angle is 74 degrees with a 5 inch (13 cm) offset from the crank axle. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- Pedals Dual-sided pedals can be used without the pedal straps. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes.
- Color Pacific Blue-Gray and Silver Gray
- Seat Adjustment Seat has 14 levels of adjustments and can be adjusted while you are on or off the bike
- Transport Wheels Integrated
- 3-Piece Crank 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels 25
- Console Type Large LED Display
- Tap Control No
- QuickStart™ Yes
- Units Selection Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Manual Variety Cross Country Random Custom Resistance Weight Loss Interval 1:1 1:2 1:3
Heart Rate Control
- Basic HRC
- Performance Fitness Test Hill Climb Watts Control
- Console Language(s) Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Electronic Readouts Calories, Distance, Speed, Heart rate profile, SmartRate®, Resistance, RPM, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Yes
- Telemetry Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included No
- SmartRate® No
- Bearings Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional durability.
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length 48 inches / 122 cm
- Width 21 inches / 53 cm
- Height 62 inches / 157 cm
- Equipment Weight 160 lbs / 73 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length 51.5 inches / 131 cm
- Width 28.5 inches / 72 cm
- Height 54 inches / 137 cm
- Shipping Weight 178 lbs / 81 kg
- Shipping Configuration (for non-installed purchases) Ships in two boxes. The base ships on a wooden pallet, within a protective box. Arrives partially assembled. The console ships in a separate box.
- Equipment Self-Powered
- Optional Power Supply An optional electrical power supply is available if your bike use will be light. The internal generator must be used enough to keep the console battery powered. To find out more about the optional power source, contact Precor Customer Service. Installation of the optional power supply will require a Precor authorized service technician.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- 240 VAC 240V/15A circuit with 6-15R NEMA receptacle
- FCC FCC
- ETL ETL
- CE CE
- EN957 / ASTM EN957 / ASTM
Owner's Manual Language
- Language Printed in English. Available on Precor.com.
Commercial Cardio Warranty
- Series Experience™ & Assurance™
- Frame 7 Years Frame
- Motor 5 Years Parts
- Parts* 2 Years Limited
- Limited Parts See Limited Warranty statement
- Console/Screen* 2 Years Labour
- Labour* 1 Year