Precor Vitality Series C011ES Back Extension
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
Easy to use and easy to own, the Vitality™ Series Back Extension features a walk-in-and-use design with no adjustments necessary. The lumbar roller pad and pivoting back pad provide a superior, comfortable movement during the full range of motion. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
This unit is designed to get users working out quickly and effectively, with an open design that requires no adjustments.
Elevated Foot Rest
To ensure proper knee/hip alignment and back stabilization, the foot rest is positioned to elevate the user's knees to the correct angle.
The movement arm is designed to ensure that a smooth resistance is felt through the entire range of motion, eliminating common dead spots found in similar machines.
- Instructional Placard - Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack - Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizesfitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery - Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments - Seat and back pad adjustments feature custom-molded sleeve-tube inserts inside attractive oval-shaped steel tubing. Ensures stable, low-friction seat adjustments. Ratcheting seat adjustment with push-to-release lever is color-coded for easy identification. Viewing hold and etched numbers on sleeve-tube for accurate positioning of seat and back pad. Hardened plunger and spring-loaded snap-pin assembly position adjustment with easy-grip pull-pin for smooth adjustment. Pull-pin is color-coded for easy identification. Slip-resistant rubber grip handle assembly with machine alloy end-cap. Push grips are over-sized to 1.5 inch (39 mm) diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are 1.25 inch (32 mm) diameter.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points - ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables - Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2x4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features - No position adjustments necessary -walk in and use. Lumbar roller pad and pivoting back pad provide a superior, comfortable movement.
- Standard Shroud Color - Translucent
- Optional Upholstery Colors - Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate
- Weight Stack - 200 lbs / 91 kg
- Workout Area (L x W) - 53 x 39 inches / 150 x 99 cm
- Standard Upholstery Color - Black
- Standard Frame Color - Gloss Metallic Silver
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 53 inches / 135 cm
- Width - 39 inches / 99 cm
- Height - 57 inches / 145 cm
- Equipment Weight - 450 lbs / 205 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 62 inches / 158 cm
- Width - 34 inches / 86 cm
- Height - 39 inches / 99 cm
- Shipping Weight - 581 lbs / 264 kg
- EN957 - Yes
- ASTM - Yes
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year