Precor Vitality Series C024ES Multi Press
Contact for Commercial Pricing
Our lease financing programs are designed to make the needs of your business affordable, providing you with the financial flexibility to grow your business. Ask us for details. Maximize your buying power.
Contacting our Corporate Commercial Division
Ph: (403) 287-9894
The Vitality™ Series Multi-Press features 3 machines in one: bench press, incline press, and shoulder press. Users can adjust press arm and seat while on the machine. Comfortable, oversized grips with multiple positions and simple seat adjustment make it easy for users to get in position for proper exercise form. Users can easily engage the add-on weight with a simple push of a lever to increase the work load.
Adjustable Start Position
The remote start adjustment allows the user to easily adjust their start position from within the machine, getting them to their workout faster.
Three Exercises, One Machine
The unit accommodates three pressing movements- bench press, incline press, decline press - in one machine.
Similar to Free Weight Positions
When using this machine, users will quickly realize how similar it feels to using free weights in the same exercises. Very few units on the market replicate this movement like this unit does.
- Instructional Placard - Simple step-by-step instructions for users of all levels to help with setup and exercise, including tips to help maximize workouts.
- Weight Stack - Weight plates are 1 inch (25 mm) thick, machined cast weight plates in 10 lb (5 kg) and 15 lb (7 kg) sizesfitted nylon bushings to ensure smooth travel on guide rods. Top weight plate is machined cast weight plate designed for a 10 lb (5 kg) starting weight. Precision, lubricated bushings for smooth operation. Guide rods are 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter steel, polished with corrosion-resistant plating for smooth operation and rust prevention. Low starting weight and full weight range accommodate a wide range of users. Weight stack is easily accessible from the seated position.
- Upholstery - Fabric is premium-quality industrial vinyl with a protective coating that results in long-lasting, easy-to-clean upholstery pads and rollers. Fabric meets or exceeds California fire regulations (Bulletin 117, section E). Construction features a 4-piece design with a 3/4 inch thick plywood back, 3/4 inch high-density foam base, 3/4 inch high-density foam core and industrial fabric cover. Total thickness is 2.5 inches (65 mm).
- Adjustments - Press arm adjustment made while seated on the machine. Over-molded yellow handle by grip handle allows user to release press arm and move into one of four positions to accommodate the three pressing motions (shoulder, incline, and chest / bench press). Seat assembly slides smoothly with a custom-molded sleeve-tube over an attractive chrome plated oval tube. Stability of the seat assembly is enhanced by secondary bearing on a chrome shaft. Hardened plunger and spring-loaded snap-pin assembly position adjustment with easy-grip pull-pin for smooth adjustment. Pull-pin is yellow color-coded for easy identification. Slip-resistant rubber grip handle assembly with machine alloy end-cap. Push grips are over-sized to 1.5 inch (39 mm) diameter. Pull grips and handlebars are 1.25 inch (32 mm) diameter.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder - Top cap secures the front and back shrouds and includes an accessories shelf and 4 inch (102 mm) diameter water bottle holder.
- Bearings and Pivot Points - ABEC-rated sealed bearings for added durability and smooth feel.
- Pulleys and Cables - Glass-fiber-reinforced nylon pulleys with deep V-groove provide secure cable seating and fluid bearing rotation. Cables are military spec 5 mm cable coated.
- Frame and Finish - 11 gauge (2.75 mm) 2x4-inch (50 x 100 mm) tubing is bent electroweld steel. Finish is electrostatically applied, heat-cured powder coat for superior durability.
- General Features - 3 machines in one: bench, incline and shoulder press movements. User can adjust press arm and seat while on the machine.
- Incremental Add-on Weight - 5 lbs / 2.5 kg
- Optional Upholstery Colors - Mahogany, Imperial Blue, Paprika, Royal Blue, American Beauty Red, Graphite, Terra Cotta, Slate
- Standard Shroud Color - Translucent
- Weight Stack - 240 lbs / 110 kg
- Workout Area (L x W) - 96 x 60 inches / 244 x 152 cm
- Standard Upholstery Color - Black
- Standard Frame Color - Gloss Metallic Silver
Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 72 inches / 183 cm
- Width - 48 inches / 122 cm
- Height - 69 inches / 175 cm
- Equipment Weight - 450 lbs / 205 kg
Shipping Dimensions and Weight
- Length - 76 inches / 192 cm
- Width - 48 inches / 122 cm
- Height - 31 inches / 78 cm
- Shipping Weight - 610 lbs / 277 kg
- EN957 - Yes
- ASTM - Yes
Commercial Strength Warranty Periods and Coverage
- Series: Discovery & Vitality
- Structural frame parts and weldments: 10 years
- All surface areas to include painted and plated surfaces: 1 year
- Structural moving parts, weight stack plates and components, bearings, bushings, pulleys, and seat adjustments: 5 years
- All other parts (including handles, end caps, cables, selector pins, and shrouds): 1 year
- Upholstery pads, roller pads, grips, and straps: 6 months
- Labour: 1 year